Revisiting Goa’s Portuguese Past
Your adventure starts with a journey by local train from Margao Railway Station to Chandor, the ancient capital of Goa.Then proceed to Quepem to visit the Palacio do Deao, a 213-year-old mansion built by a Portuguese noble man. Its unusual style blends elements of Hindu and Portuguese architecture. After this, we will drive you to one of the oldest places of worship in Goa that also offers one of the most spectacular viewpoints – Mount Chandreshwar. Get a quick introduction to the Hindu religion with a visit to a 2000-year-old Shiva temple while soaking in the amazing view over South Goa.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 5889 2239, +91 832 274 6800.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 24 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Aug-2014 to 30-Jun-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form for this Local Experience or the associated activity.
- Please bring comfortable footwear, camera, hat.
- Advance reservations recommended
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.