Private Community Tourism Tour
Experience Fiji’s local community by visiting the schools that Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort is helping to construct a new kindergarten and classrooms. You’ll meet and play with the Fijian school children and view local sites including an old Tongan fort and women diving for fresh water mussels. Transportation is provided along with a boxed lunch of rolls, fruits, pastries and beverages.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +679 650 0044.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 27-Jan-2017 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. There are associated costs to be paid by the member and accompanying guest when redeeming this Local Experience. The approximate cost per person is which covers . These costs must be paid at the hotel prior to the Local Experience being consumed.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- Please bring camera, comfortable footwear.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.