A Gourmet Picnic at Singapore's First UNESCO World Heritage Site
Escape the crowd and enjoy a tranquil break with a relaxing picnic at one of these two picnic spots in Singapore. Spread your mat on a grassy patch at the beautiful Botanic Gardens, the Republic's very first UNESCO World Heritage Site, or make a trip to the iconic Marina Barrage, a unique dam built across the Marina Channel, forming Singapore's first reservoir in the city. Regardless of which location you choose, you will be assured of verdant surrounds, stunning scenery and a basket of sumptuous goodies inclusive of choice of red or white wine that have been hand-picked by us!
Redeem your Platinum Local Experience award for a Picnic at the Singapore Botanic Gardens or Marina Barrage for two inclusive of a two-way transport transfer.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +65 6809 8888.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 2 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Jan-2018 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.