Miraval Life in Balance Spa - Ultimate Ayurvedic Treatment
- Dana Point
- United States
This ultimately restorative experience features the very best, vital elements of Ayurvedic therapies. Abhyanga massage first loosens toxins and increases circulation, followed by profoundly calming Marma point therapy to cleanse and balance energy. Next the Shirodhara therapy – the practice of pouring a soothing stream of gently heated oil over the forehead – deeply relaxes and balances the nervous system, before your body is cocooned in a warm wrap to strengthen the healing properties of this treatment.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at Reservationsmbr@monarchbeachresort.com or call on 949-234-3900.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Nov-2017 to 01-Nov-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form for this Local Experience or the associated activity.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 24 hour(s) in advance